GLK12232sm Dead?

LK/ELK/VK/PK/OK/MX/GLK/EGLK/GVK/GLT Series

Moderators: Henry, Mods

WillyMcFlapper
LCD?

GLK12232sm Dead?

Post by WillyMcFlapper »

Hi

Got one of these not long ago, worked fine up until a few days ago. Powered it up, and the backlight came on, but no pics/text. Sometimes when I power it up the backlight flickers, other times it stays on, and very occasionally I will get the blue background, but this then dissapears after about 2 secs. Nothing can be uploaded to it, and nothing displays on it. Any ideas?, i've tried all the resets etc... It cost me a heluva lot of money to get this into the UK, and am not too happy.

Thanks

Willy

Pheonix
LCD Guru

Post by Pheonix »

Make sure that the displays not grounding on anything, and that all the connections are 100% ok

edit: and that you've done a manual override says henry :P :lol:

WillyMcFlapper
LCD?

Post by WillyMcFlapper »

Done all that. Display either flickers on power up, shows no display just backlight, or the display comes on for about 2 secs then goes off again. No info is shown when the display comes on.

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Post by Henry »

fire off an e-mail to support@matrixorbital.com and I'll make sure it's all sorted out...
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital

modsynergy
LCD?

Post by modsynergy »

Henry. I need to email but evertime I email you or matrix orbitals email it does not work.

How may I ask you a question? Can I privite message you? It redirects me also.

I've been trying to contact you, but haven't been able to.

Stig
LCD Geek

Post by Stig »

If you are sending the mail from one of the addresses listed further down, that is the the reason...

Copied from MO's site:

Matrix Orbital will refuse e-mail from the following list of sources. These servers have been commandeered by spammers and we have simply "had enough". If you normally use one of these servers, please use an alternate account to contact us. If you wish, the "Contact" link in the upper right hand corner may be used.

For a much better spam free service, we recommend space.com.

Banned List: (updated Nov 25, 2001)

yahoo.com
yahoo.co.uk
hotmail.com
excite.com
optamail.com
email.ro
mail.ru
mail.md
jubiipost.dk
eudoramail.com
gmx.co.uk