I am trying to figure out if this fits in my case???

LK/ELK/VK/PK/OK/MX/GLK/EGLK/GVK/GLT Series

Moderators: Henry, Mods

BliZ^ZarD
LCD!

Post by BliZ^ZarD »

I want to know if GLK12232-25 with the B2041-BK mounting bracket w/faceplate will fit in my Antec SX1030B?? Has any body tried this...

CyPher
LCD Guru

Post by CyPher »

i beleave the drive rails of the antec make it a little more difficult than normal, but ive seen lots of them mounted in case gallerys, so there can't be to much of a prob....

Cheese
Bit-Tech.net
Bit-Tech.net

Post by Cheese »

That's the GLK12232-25-wbl I take it? The sm won't fit in the bay insert...

Cheers,

r.

BliZ^ZarD
LCD!

Post by BliZ^ZarD »

Wow.. the cheeseman is trying to help me! I feel specail now! ahaha

GLK12232-25-SM is the my brother has...and it should fit my case no problem, but the GLK12232-25-WBL looks to be a tad bigger and I could just get the premade faceplate.. trying to determine which of the two to get! Can I even tell the difference between the two?

thx again cheese for any help here...

Cheese
Bit-Tech.net
Bit-Tech.net

Post by Cheese »

On 2002-04-14 13:14, BliZ^ZarD wrote:
Wow.. the cheeseman is trying to help me! I feel specail now! ahaha
:grin: I try to help as many people as I can...

Now yes you're right the WBL is a little bigger, this is a good thing because the display is easier to see (doh!) and also because it's a standard size (fits the double bay insert as you say)... and it's a bad thing because the pixels are less dense, and because it needs two free bays to mount it.

I've always thought the choice between the two display is very hard... them being the same price doesn't help any either :wink:

Good luck choosing :wink:

Cheers,

r.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheCheeseMan on 2002-04-14 18:33 ]</font>