LCDC

LK/ELK/VK/PK/OK/MX/GLK/EGLK/GVK/GLT Series

Moderators: Henry, Mods

saxgod
LCD?

Post by saxgod »

I've been busy trying to port the blank delphi sheet to VB and VC++.

Seems it isn't possible to do it in VB since it has problems with the datatypes and can't export procedures.

In C++ its going a good way (no errors in testdll or LCDC), but it just shuts down the testdll or LCDC application .. Whej! I Made a LCDC_Shutdown Plugin lolz

For more info and downloads see here: http://lcdc.saxgod.be

Flintstone
LCD?

Post by Flintstone »

Cheesekeeper:

Great! Please let me know when you have a working sample and I'll test it with Girder! I think it can be a powerfull combination!

ultraspider
LCD Geek

Post by ultraspider »

is there a possibility to have an event, on the screen or with the gpo when a contact specific contact connect into msn ? like a gpo flash or the status of that contact on the lcd screen ?

Mat-Moo
LCD Guru

Post by Mat-Moo »

It is feasible, but at the moment there is no msn plugin.

reg36
LCD?

Post by reg36 »

Help, I'm looking for a quick way to toggle the backlight on a lk204-25 in lcdc. Would love to hear any suggestions. Thanks!

Mat-Moo
LCD Guru

Post by Mat-Moo »

If you just posted on my forums then you can do it by clicking on the LCDC Tool Tray Icon as I just added that as an action :smile:

saxgod
LCD?

Post by saxgod »

On 2002-04-13 13:05, ultraspider wrote:
is there a possibility to have an event, on the screen or with the gpo when a contact specific contact connect into msn ? like a gpo flash or the status of that contact on the lcd screen ?
working on that, but the current API of LCDC does not allow other languages as delphi for the plugin. Just have to wait till after version 1 of LCDC is released for mat to have time for the API i guess ...

reg36
LCD?

Post by reg36 »

Thanks!!

abe2000
LCD?

Post by abe2000 »

Hi, I just got myself a LK204-25-PC, and installed LCDC immediately :wink: .. but there's a weird pixel on the block in the bars, here's a pic:

How do i fix that? It isn't there if i go to "test display" and send a block character..

Mat-Moo
LCD Guru

Post by Mat-Moo »

This has been fixed in the newest version, I'm not sure why but the compiler has a probelm with tahat routine with optomisation on, but I've turned it off for that section and it works again. WIll be in the next release if I keep the project going.

abe2000
LCD?

Post by abe2000 »

Ok, thanks :smile:

Mat-Moo
LCD Guru

Post by Mat-Moo »

In case anyone is in a hidey hole :smile: The latest release of LCDC (.098beta12) is now availble and has a whole load of new stuff, including Winamp graphics and Big fonts (on x4 displays only)

WillyMcFlapper
LCD?

Post by WillyMcFlapper »

Mat is there a problem with 0.98B12 and XP Pro?, or compatability with older config files?, reason is, when I install 0.98B12 and run a config created by a previous version, all I get is the screen goes black, e.g all the pixels go black. If I deinstall that and reload the previous version when I created the actuall config, it all works fine. Any ideas?

Cheers

Mat-Moo
LCD Guru

Post by Mat-Moo »

Hi - There does seem to be an issue with what likes XP pro that I'm trying very hard to srot - Kepp an eye on my site for update details...

ng1j
LCD?

Post by ng1j »

hi all,

I am a newbie. I have got a LK202A-4BR-BK this week and tried playing it with LDCD 0.98Beta12. I didn't install any previous version of LDCD.

Everything is fine so far with XP Pro. I am very happy with my MO LCD display.

Thanks mat-d-rat.