MX212 Still Won't Work

LK/ELK/VK/PK/OK/MX/GLK/EGLK/GVK/GLT Series

Moderators: Henry, Mods

d i g ][ t a l
LCD?

MX212 Still Won't Work

Post by d i g ][ t a l »

I downloaded lcdc and it couldn't be detected, even after i installed the usb drivers for it and it's recognized by my computer....?

Also i haven't registered it yet, it just came with a tag with my registration # on it, no cd or anything so what do i do?

d i g ][ t a l
LCD?

Post by d i g ][ t a l »

Anybody have any ideas? Is lcdc the only prog to detect my lcdc? Because it searches the com ports 1 and 2 but it's connected my usb, and i also haven't registered my lcdc if thats a problem...?

Mat-Moo
LCD Guru

Post by Mat-Moo »

If the USB driver is correctly installed, you should have an extra com port available to you (com3 or something) this is how LCDC will communicate with the MX2 device.
## # Mat # ##
LCDC - Drive it to the edge baby!
http://www.lcdc.cc
Matthew@DPS.uk.com
DPS Ltd. (Not MO!)

Miles
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Miles »

Hello...

You hae a PM about how to register the software :)
Miles Y.
Head of Technical Support
Product Manager
Matrix Orbital

silentcircuit
LCD?

Post by silentcircuit »

I am also having the same problem with my Matrix Orbital MX221 USB in win2k. I also need to be able to reg LCDC and cannot. Thank you.

anamoly
LCD?

same problem

Post by anamoly »

I am having the same problem with my MX212, i can get everything to install without a hitch except for the "USP Serial Port" which always installs with a little yellow exclamation point by it in the device manager. I also cant et my LCDC registered b/c i eneter the validation cade and it just sits there and doesnt proceeed to the next stage. I would appreciate the help alot. Thanks.

Miles
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Miles »

To register LCDC you must follow the instructions on the quick install guide you received with your MX series display....
Miles Y.
Product Manager
Matrix Orbital

d i g ][ t a l
LCD?

Post by d i g ][ t a l »

I didn't recieve any instructions, i recieved my package, my display with a sticker serial # on it and thats pretty much it.

Miles
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Miles »

Check your pm...
Miles Y.
Product Manager
Matrix Orbital

Talamakara
LCD?

I had this problem or one like it

Post by Talamakara »

I Had this problem at first too. It's your jumper settings. It seems as on the odd ocasion the jumpers are set on the wrong pins. You'll have to check the MO site more to find out which pins they are suppose to be, as i don't remember, hope this helps, goodluck