Moderators: Henry, Mods

rvs1111
LCD?

LED Fan problems

Post by rvs1111 »

Hi,

I've searched around the LCD Forum and found the thread below:

http://www.lcdforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1579

This pretty much the same situation I am experiencing after I hooked up a couple of Coolermaster LED fans to AGPO1 and 2 on my MX212(rev 1.4) using LCDC v1.05.27

Like in the previous thread, the LED's on my fan would flicker/pulsate as long as the PWM was set to less than 100%. I also tried to turn off the RPM monitoring, as it was suggested to be the reason for the pulsating LED's, but it doesn't seem to work for me.

One thing that I haven't done was do any soldering/desoldering of Jumper1 and Jumper2 when I did the "power by 3.5" floppy". My board seems to have two very small resistors at those jumper spots - and I read from another post that those resistors are 0 ohms and act as fuses, and don't require anything to be done to them. Is this correct? And would this be a reason for the pulsating LED's?

Oh well ... I don't know if anyone can shed some light to other possible solutions to this problem. The pulsating is kinda cool at first, like a strobe effect, but get's annoying after a few minutes :D

Thanks.

Ray