MO Display on Slashdot :)

Take a load off and chat!

Moderators: Henry, Mods

Russ
LCD?

MO Display on Slashdot :)

Post by Russ »

OK, so maybe I read slashdot too much, but they've got an article linking to a review of the VK204-25 here :).

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Post by Henry »

ohhh ahhhh... you just have to love that :D I'll post a screen shot of our hits in a couple of days :) thankfully our servers are still running...
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital

Pheonix
LCD Guru

Post by Pheonix »

s h o u l d n t i t b e r u n n i n g r e a l l y s l o w l y ?

hmale
LCD?

Post by hmale »

I am pleased that the review got alot of coverage. Our affiliate network hardocp/modthebox/virtual-hideout/bluesnews/tweak3d/overclockers.au etc. all picked the article up as we expected they would. The Slashdot coverage was a real bonus. We have been fortunate in that they have picked up 5 of our articles over the last 4 months. Slashdot normally has a residual effect for a period of 3-4days while adding an additional +/- 150,00 page views.

I assume that MO got some good exposure also as the article linked to your site.

Glad it worked out for everyone.

Cheers!
hmale from extrememhz.com

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Post by Henry »

Getting /. is always a bonus... and a dread for some sites... I remember bit-tech.net going down from it :)
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital

hmale
LCD?

Post by hmale »

The first time one of our features was picked up on Slashdot was back in August. Our site could not handle the initial onslaught. We were down for almost 24 hours. We have since beefed up by acquiring additional bandwidth, but I still hold my breath when they link to us.

Cheers!