wish request

Take a load off and chat!

Moderators: Henry, Mods

gdn
LCD?

wish request

Post by gdn »

I think it would be really helpful if you could publish some sort of overall guide to the different products. There is a wide variety of product and the names mean something, but it is elusive to an outsider. Some kind of table that would show, contrast, and compare the different models and product naming schema would be helpful. You could also have a brief explanation of the different technology acronyms. Use Open Office and export to PDF, even.. :-)

Clark
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Clark »

Hi GDN,

Thanks for your question, I think you're absolutely right, it can be difficult to know what product is right for you when there are so many great options out there. I admit, our part naming scheme was created mostly for internal use, but I realize it can be very important to our customers. Please feel free to check out our Product Guide which I believe will help decode our part naming conventions, and provide a deeper insight into what display may be best for your. You can check out this document, as well as many others within the Marketing and Media section of our .ca site.

Thanks,
Troy
Troy Clark
Design & Development
Matrix Orbital