Help me choose a display

Take a load off and chat!

Moderators: Henry, Mods

lilming
LCD?

Help me choose a display

Post by lilming »

Hi,
Im really new to this stuff but i was thinking of getting a screen for my computer. I want it to fit in the 1 cd drivebay i havve open. I was looking through all the produts but dont know which one is right for me. Here are somethings i want:

-fit into the cd bay i have
-be as big as possible
-preferably blue text/background in a black braket to fit in with my black case with blue cathodes.
-fan hookups
-display time/temp/and various other computer stuff about the hdd,ram, email, etc
-display music and also those really cool looking visualization bar things.
-be customizable, like showing my name or let me draw a picture with the pixels or watever its called.

The mx's look good but there are soo many of them and i dont know what their diffrence is.

Thanks and i hope all that made sense.

Jon
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Jon »

Hi lilming,

You are correct we do have a lot of options. You will probably want either the MX212 or the MX232. Both of these displays hBoth of these displays use the LK202-24-USB-WB display however the MX212 has a 7 button keypad on it, and the MX232 is a black metalic finish and no keypad.

Both of the MX2 displays come with an LCDC key, and external USB cable. LCDC is the software which will allow you to control your fans, as well as display all sorts of interesting information. If you want you can download it now just to start getting familar with it (just follow the LCDC link).

Let me know if you have any further questions.

--
Jon