Take a load off and chat!

Moderators: Henry, Mods

ikonia
LCD!

Online ordering not working

Post by ikonia »

Hi all,

I'm trying to place an order.

I make my selections, log in, confirm my address and get to the point where I press "purchase"

Once I do that I get an Page not found ASP error ?

I can't order my kit.

Any help.

ikonia
LCD!

update

Post by ikonia »

FYI: its the link to your payment gatweay thats broke securesystem1 or something like that.

Bernie
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Bernie »

Could you please contact Adam Lintott concerning your on-line ordering issue(s):

alintott@matrixorbital.ca
or
(403)229-2737 x 155

Regards.

Adam
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Adam »

Hello All,

When you are ordering on our site please make sure to press the button only one time. There are delays in going from our site to the Paysystems site from time to time. It also seems that Paystsems has been doing an upgrade of sorts. This we have no control over. If you are having problems please try to reorder a little later. Thank you for your patience.
Adam L.
Sales Manager
Matrix Orbital

A nod is as good as a wink to a blind bat.

Aniso
-=Beloved by all=-
-=Beloved by all=-

Post by Aniso »

Of course, Adam was unaware of the fact that our processor had actually closed shop.

I wouldn't bring this thread back to life now, except that there may be occasional problems with the current system even now. They say that they may be having problems with up to 5% of orders and are working to fix it.

If you have experienced any problems, blease let us know as this is obviously very important to us and we have no other way of discovering that a problem exists.

Thanks

Aniso
-=Beloved by all=-
-=Beloved by all=-

Post by Aniso »

According to the new processor, things should now be working fine, however, blease still inform us of any problems, concerns, or suggestions.