MO MX212 rocks!

Take a load off and chat!

Moderators: Henry, Mods

kared
LCD?

MO MX212 rocks!

Post by kared »

Just wanted to drop a quick note in the forum and say how happy I am with my purchase of the Matrix Orbital MX212!

I've read some good reviews about it in the past, and always thought about getting one (its about the only mod I haven't done to my case lol).

I was in a local comp. store in my area yesterday (www.castlecom.ca) and when I saw they had 1 MX212 left in stock I couldn't resist buying one.

Installation was a breeze (like 2+ minutes) and I really like the LCDC application (lots of preconfigured screens, easy to make your own etc).

Matrix Orbital you have another loyal customer! The cost of the MX212 is well worth the hours I've already spent already having fun with it (ie: I think I'm addicted to making LCD screens now lol).

Great product. For those considering an LCD this is definately the one to get!

- Kared

________________________________________________________________________________
CPU: 3.0c @ 3.6ghz - 5:4 @1.65V
MOBO: Asus P4C800-Dlx
RAM: 2x512mb Corsair PC3500 XMS 2-2-2-5 @ 2.75V
VCARD: ATI Radeon 9800PRO 402/405 (BIOS 113-A07518-100 8/29/03)
SOUND: Audigy 2 w/6.1 Speakers
HDD: 2x120GB Seagate 7200rpm SATA (Raid 0)
POWER: 520Watt Vantec Stealth
COOLING: Corsair Hydrocool 200 Water Cooled (CPU), MCX159 (N-bridge)
CONTROLLERS: Matrix Orbital MX212, Nexus Panel NXP-101, Nexus Baybus NXP-201
TEMPS: 27c Idle / 36c Full Load

Adam
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Adam »

Thank you for the kind words Kared. If it is not too much to ask we would appreciate it if you would post on resellerratings.com. I would but that would be tooting my own horn <:) I hope you enjoy using the unit.
Adam L.
Sales Manager
Matrix Orbital

A nod is as good as a wink to a blind bat.

kared
LCD?

Post by kared »

Adam:

Hey no problem, I'd be happy to writeup a comment on resellerratings.

I was showing the MX212 off this evening to a couple of fellow computer modding friends, and they are now dying to get their hands on an MX too!

I noticed you guys are located close by in Calgary Alberta. You should consider coming up to Edmonton and getting a vendor booth or something at this years Fragapalooza (Canada's largest LAN gaming event held annually in Edmonton).

I bet you guys would sell a ton of Matrix Orbitals at Frag. (there was over a thousand hardcore gamers and modders who registered and attended the event last year, and probably like ~1400 this year; it grows every year)!

The website is www.fragapalooza.com (they won't be updating it with this years info until around late March). The event itself it tentatively scheduled for July 15-18th this year.

Cheers,

Kared