Shipping: here (UK) by Christmas?

Take a load off and chat!

Moderators: Henry, Mods

Amorya
LCD!

Shipping: here (UK) by Christmas?

Post by Amorya »

As the topic, really. If I order on Monday, will it get here by Christmas to the United Kingdom?

Thanks,

Amorya

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Post by Henry »

We hold the unit for one day after the purchase has been made, and shipping to the UK takes 2-3 days after.
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital

Amorya
LCD!

Post by Amorya »

Good stuff :)

That's quicker than most companies based here! I can tell why everyone's been recommending you, and the product hasn't even come yet!

Seriously, guys, your sales support has already been great, and I haven't bought anything yet! I'm starting to feel a bit better about spending a huge wadge of cash on an LCD display that I don't really need but do really really want :)

Amorya

Mat-Moo
LCD Guru

Post by Mat-Moo »

Or you can buy from a couple of resellers in the UK :) e.g. www.kustompcs.co.uk
## # Mat # ##
LCDC - Drive it to the edge baby!
http://www.lcdc.cc
Matthew@DPS.uk.com
DPS Ltd. (Not MO!)

Amorya
LCD!

Post by Amorya »

mat-d-rat wrote:Or you can buy from a couple of resellers in the UK :) e.g. www.kustompcs.co.uk
Thanks for the link. :)

Alas, they don't sell the one I want (a VFD with multiple GPOs), otherwise I probably would buy from them. :(

Amorya

Amorya
LCD!

Post by Amorya »

Well, I put my money where my mouth is - a luvly 20x4 VFD display is on its way across the atlantic! (Or will be soon I hope!)

Got a blue filter to go with it. I already have a power cable (which I'll modify) and a serial cable. So I think I'm all set :)

Amorya

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Post by Henry »

Amorya wrote:Well, I put my money where my mouth is - a luvly 20x4 VFD display is on its way across the atlantic! (Or will be soon I hope!)

Got a blue filter to go with it. I already have a power cable (which I'll modify) and a serial cable. So I think I'm all set :)

Amorya
if it's the USB model don't modify the cable, if it is serial, make sure you get the +5V and +12V right
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital