Need some help on a few problems.......

Take a load off and chat!

Moderators: Henry, Mods

CMUtrooper
LCD?

Need some help on a few problems.......

Post by CMUtrooper »

Ok, I just recieved my MX222 and I must say it is a extreme beauty. Shipping was fast (www.crazypc.com) and packing was perfect. But I have encountered a few problems. First of all I cannot get the screen to be detected. When I plug it into the USB it instantly lights up displaying "Matrix Orbital MX222". All fine and dandy. But there is no changing that. When I run LCDC the screen cannot be detected. The drivers do not seem to install properly either, (I followed directions perfect), and even tried it on another computer. What could this be? Is my unit damaged? Did I recieve the wrong CD? I would call Matrix Orbital but my cell phone is currently shut off :( . If any of you could lend som e expert advice that would be much appreciated.

-CMUtrooper

CMUtrooper
LCD?

Post by CMUtrooper »

Also the LCDC key does not work. I activated it by email and I made sure exactly when they sent me match the "enter Key screen". Will someone please give me some advice?

Mat-Moo
LCD Guru

Post by Mat-Moo »

LCDC will not detect it, if the USB->Serial drivers are not correctly installed. Also the keys being generated are for LCDC 1.05.xx so make sure you have the lastest version.
## # Mat # ##
LCDC - Drive it to the edge baby!
http://www.lcdc.cc
Matthew@DPS.uk.com
DPS Ltd. (Not MO!)

Miles
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Miles »

Hello...

First we'll make sure that your drivers are installed correctly before we try anything else...Go to your device manager and under Ports (COM & LPT) and Universal Serial Bus Controllers, can you tell me what the unit is listed as...?
Miles Y.
Head of Technical Support
Product Manager
Matrix Orbital

CMUtrooper
LCD?

Post by CMUtrooper »

I seemed to get everything to work. Although the LCDC still does not work, I have no other problems and everything is working out great. Thanks Matrix Orbital.

Miles
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Miles »

What type of problems are you still having with LCDC...?
Miles Y.
Head of Technical Support
Product Manager
Matrix Orbital