turn on problem with GLT240128

LK/ELK/VK/PK/OK/MX/GLK/EGLK/GVK/GLT Series

Moderators: Henry, Mods

linchenjie
LCD?

turn on problem with GLT240128

Post by linchenjie »

I'm using GLT240128, it was working fine, but when I changed the codes and ran it again, I saw a flash there and then it went off. now I am trying the overide and using the MOGD# to reset it back to factory default, it can be turned on and go back to default condition, but after I removed the overide jumper, the MOGD# says no display found and it cannot detect the touch, however, I can still send the text and make it display.
So I have 2 questions about how to reset it to the factory default
1 how to save the configuration when I put the overide jumper on, I don't know if I did it right to save the setting.
2 if I succeceed in saving it at 19200 for baudrate, why does the MOGD# say it cannot find the display while I can send the text to the touchscreen(but touch pad doesn't work), do you have any idea how to set it to factory default?

Clark
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Clark »

Hi Linchenjie,

My apologies for the delay in a response to your post, I see you've been working with the manual override on your GLT after a slight mishap. The override is temporary, the last saved settings come back after cycling the power, so you'll need to save some new settings.

I would recommend opening up the script tab in MOGD# and adding numeric strings for each command, which can be found in your manual. You'll want to change the baud rate of course, probably back to 19200, as well as backlight and contrast if you have any trouble reading the screen. For the second issue, you may want to check out the set and save datalock command. You may have inadvertently locked out all commands, meaning the display will not respond to ID or touch queries. Setting the lock to unlocked may help.

If you have any further trouble bringing your display back to the default values, please don't hesitate to post.

~Troy
Troy Clark
Design & Development
Matrix Orbital