Help on mounting the VK202-24 USB

LK/ELK/VK/PK/OK/MX/GLK/EGLK/GVK/GLT Series

Moderators: Henry, Mods

jbdecker
LCD?

Help on mounting the VK202-24 USB

Post by jbdecker »

I am replacing a VFD in a Zalman H135 case with a MO VK202-24 USM. The proble is that the screws that connected the original VFD are 135mm apart. and the spcing for the MO is 116mm apart. Please any suggesting. Can I buy sometype of dummy mounting board. I don't think I can really drill new holes.

Thanks

Jon
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Jon »

Hi Jason,

Can you post some pictures of the inside of the case, and the maybe we can make suggestions?

--
Jon

jbdecker
LCD?

I figured something out

Post by jbdecker »

I purchased some PCB board at Radio Shack and made bracket to entend over to the mounting holes.
Thanks anyhow, If this doesn't hold then will I will be sending some pics.

Jason

Jon
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Jon »

Hi Jason,

Intersting solution, hopefully it will hold.

So, they still have radio shacks there? In canada they have all been changed over to "the source, by circuit city", but frakly its exactly the same.

--
Jon

jbdecker
LCD?

Radio Shack

Post by jbdecker »

Ha, yes but they are fading fast...Frankly I am not interested in their electronics but it is nice to have them around for odd things like PCB's and small things. One last questions, does SpeedFan have to be intalled and run separately to be used as a plugin. If so how can you get SpeedFan to auto load at windows start. I have tried mutiple things, but it doesn't take.

Thanks