Do matrix O displays need plugins to show EQ for pc sound?

LK/ELK/VK/PK/OK/MX/GLK/EGLK/GVK/GLT Series

Moderators: Henry, Mods

Jon
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Jon »

Yep sounds like you have the just of it... You'll need winamp and LCDC running in the background. You can still use winamp as your default media player, the "linein://" plugin will sit in the playlist as if it was a song, and then when your music is done playing it will be active again.

Feel free to mess around with it a bit, it's not as complicated as it might sound.

looking for a good equali
LCD Geek

Post by looking for a good equali »

u can also allow winamp to run multiple instances - i just discovered that. That way u can still use winamp with no problems..

jonathan... im just about to make my order - from ur website - that other shop didnt seem to have ur latest displays - I know this next tthing is off-topic - but I need to know for sure that the MX6 has a fancontrol - like the MX5...

It might seem a silly question cause it says it has on www.matrixorbital.com - but it just seems so small to have all those connections...

also - I'll b sending u a mail about my order - I hope u dont mind

Christian

Jon
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Jon »

MX6 has 3 fan connections on it and you'll be able to use LCDC to control the fans no problem.

shayking
LCD?

Post by shayking »

I cant get LCDC to display / init. my 204-24usb
Ive been using LCD smartie, actually preffer it over LCDC.

could i put a request in devlopment area for a full fledged wave spectrum analyzer.or do you even support LCD smartie here.
thanks

Jon
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Jon »

Hi shayking,

We don't develop plugins for LCDC or LCD smartie, however we will lend a hand where ever possible to look into these things as time permits. LCDC and LCD smartie both have their respective forums where you can request plugins. Or possibly find out information about building your own custom plugins.

Thanks for the post though. I will post any developments on new spectrum analyzers.

shayking
LCD?

Post by shayking »

Yes i found there forums..
thanks alot