Display stops working and communicating

LK/ELK/VK/PK/OK/MX/GLK/EGLK/GVK/GLT Series

Moderators: Henry, Mods

b08maz
LCD?

Display stops working and communicating

Post by b08maz »

I am really frustrated. I have tried using a modified internal cable which had ground wires connected to two different points on the case, removing the drivers (cleanly) and reinstalling, and now I am back to using the external cable. All these things equal the same result; a very inefficient device. The unit seems to freeze up and stops communicating when I am using the PC at full load 99% Utilization. Only this device stops working, everything else within my computer is working.

Thanks, Michael

Tom
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Tom »

Hi Michael,

I have seen a couple instances where the display would freeze up because of a driver from another device. This wouldn't be seen in as a conflicting driver in device manager. What you can try to do is to removing your usb devices, and you can add them one by one as you test them.

Let me know your results, and we can move on from there.

Best Regards,

b08maz
LCD?

Post by b08maz »

Tom wrote:Hi Michael,

I have seen a couple instances where the display would freeze up because of a driver from another device. This wouldn't be seen in as a conflicting driver in device manager. What you can try to do is to removing your usb devices, and you can add them one by one as you test them.

Let me know your results, and we can move on from there.

Best Regards,
You will have to be a bit more specific than that Tom. I have unplugged the only optional device that is USB. I have two other devices USB which I require to function on this computer; Keyboard and Mouse.

Tom
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Tom »

I'll need to test out the unit on my workbench. I have sent you an email.