Cant use buttons, check email, or show equalizer

LK/ELK/VK/PK/OK/MX/GLK/EGLK/GVK/GLT Series

Moderators: Henry, Mods

moddermike
LCD?

Cant use buttons, check email, or show equalizer

Post by moddermike »

ok, so i just got my mx 2 series lcd. Its all setup working perfect until today the buttons dont work, ususally, the up and down buttons change the volume, and the side ones change the display, they dont work anymore.

When i send my self an email, just to check if the email thing worked, nothing happend on the lcd. im just trying to find out how to get that configured

lastly, the equalizer thing for winamp doesnt display anything. The bars and everything dont move, ther are just lines at the bottom of the screen.

does anyone know whats goign on with any of these problems

Tom
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Tom »

Hi moddrmike,

Thank you for posting at the forums.

First off, do you have other communications like backlight turning off and on, or adjusting contrast?

Jan Kerssen
LCD Geek

Post by Jan Kerssen »

You will have to download Winamp itself and configure the LCDC WA plugin.
Go to the help button in the LCDC menu and look for Plugins and you will find it all there. Also how to put the visuals.dll in Winamp.
IMPORTANT: Go to Winamp Preferences, check the box on Plugins: auto execute visualization on play.
When you installed the mx2example LCDC-CF file a lot of nice things should happen by itself like the keypad presses and email checking if you marked and configured the necessary plugins within LCDC.
Regards, Jan

Jan Kerssen
LCD Geek

Post by Jan Kerssen »

In LCDC configuration go to Test Display and press a keypad and the command will show the corresponding letter: up=K, down=L, etc.
Did you change any events?
When searching for Winamp in the LCDC forums there are 18 pages to be found with questions related to this subject.
Regards, Jan

moddermike
LCD?

Post by moddermike »

hi guys, i figured out how to get the screen working, thats all good and dandy lol, im going to try the visualation part right now, i will report back with news on how it went

Tom
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Tom »

Great...

If you have anymore questions or concerns, please feel free to post. If you have any good pics of your system, feel free to post them in our gallery.

:D

Best Regards,