LCD2041

LK/ELK/VK/PK/OK/MX/GLK/EGLK/GVK/GLT Series

Moderators: Henry, Mods

Thlayli
LCD Geek

Post by Thlayli »

Heyas everyone,
Got my LCD2041 a few weeks ago but haven't had the chance to mess with it til now (Evil classes getting in the way of the important stuff.... grr..) Anyways, I was wondering if, when you plug it in, it does something. I am probably missing something terribly obvious, but when attached to a Matrix Orbital power cable that is recieving power, it does not go on. I am going home tonight to get the rest of my tools including my multimeter to see if the connector is working, but until then, anyone have any ideas what could be wrong? Thanks.

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Post by Henry »

is it a normal or wide voltage model? are you connecting a modifed power cable or un moddified? the the power supply pluged in??? :grin:
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital

Thlayli
LCD Geek

Post by Thlayli »

Oops, shoulda specified, its the wide voltage model, and the connector I'm using is.... aw hell its a 5v, well, that explains it, *sigh* ok I'll just mod this and I'll be good. Man this is just like my coding, I'll try everything and then someone will come in and point out an off by one error in like 5 seconds or something. Heh, thanks etc

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Post by Henry »

no problem... I have been knows to do that once in a while as well :grin:

We won't tell anyone...
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital

Thlayli
LCD Geek

Post by Thlayli »

Yeah, too bad I can't erase that original post, heh, oh well. Also- that was the fastest response I ever got from any method of tech support, you rock =). (well, might have something to do with the only other support I've ever used was Ameritech, but still)

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Post by Henry »

hehehe... I'm here a fair amount... I might not be directly on... but close by :smile: Plus there is alot of other great people on this forum that probably would have said the same thing I did...

What can I say, you're in good hands here :grin:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Henry on 2002-02-08 17:42 ]</font>

relix
Uber Slave
Uber Slave

Post by relix »

We won't tell anyone...
...But I will! Muhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa :wink:
j/k