Stuff. and projects.

LK/ELK/VK/PK/OK/MX/GLK/EGLK/GVK/GLT Series

Moderators: Henry, Mods

Julian
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Julian »

So i just really wanted to post something for no particular reason.

But i did recently start my project to build an Eteranal Box for my LCD it will also include it's own USB hub fan, and pwrsupply with LED's attaced to GPo's for Email alersts. just got to to figure out how to make it power a fan from a GPO...

relix
Uber Slave
Uber Slave

Post by relix »

if you have an LK204-25PC you can connect them directly (right, henry?). If not, the site of cheeseman (www.ice-hardware.net I think) will have a tutorial up soon with everything you need to know about connecting high-power devices to low power GPO's (= GPO's from LCD's other than the LK204-25PC)

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Post by Henry »

On 2002-01-29 12:29, relix wrote:
if you have an LK204-25PC you can connect them directly (right, henry?). If not, the site of cheeseman (www.ice-hardware.net I think) will have a tutorial up soon with everything you need to know about connecting high-power devices to low power GPO's (= GPO's from LCD's other than the LK204-25PC)
It's actualy going to be chrix
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital

Cheese
Bit-Tech.net
Bit-Tech.net

Post by Cheese »

Yeah it's http://www.icehardware.net (no -) and Chrix is on it at the moment (you see some other people write some things sometimes as well!) - though he's already failed once and I've got a working circuit diagram here (had to make the exact same circuit for the AFM at work) so I may end up making one for my 12232-25 anyway... :grin:

Cheers,

r.

ChriX
ICEHW.net
ICEHW.net

Post by ChriX »

yes, I failed, I admit it :sad:

It will be soon! :smile: