2pin connector for mobo.

LK/ELK/VK/PK/OK/MX/GLK/EGLK/GVK/GLT Series

Moderators: Henry, Mods

samw5
LCD Geek

2pin connector for mobo.

Post by samw5 »

Hey guys, I'm looking for a place to buy a bunch of small 2pin femal connectors (same as those LED connectors for motherboards) that I would use on my Matrix Orbital LCD. I've got some but I'm selling my old case with a bunch of them so I'm gonna need some spares.

I can't seem to find neither the name nor the one that I ordered in the past. They were simply called 2pin females connectors for motherboard.

Anyone got an idea where I can find them (I've checked the Shack and other online places so far no success).

Thanks.
Sam

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Post by Henry »

This has been covered a couple of times on the forum (very early days I think) and the conclusion we came to was find a old computer and plunder. You can buy female strip headers as well and then cut them apart (any electronics store will have them) and then solder the cable to it.
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital

samw5
LCD Geek

Post by samw5 »

Thanks Henry

gordy_hand
LCD Guru

Post by gordy_hand »

I dont think you're in the UK but if anyone else is wondering . www.baybus.co.uk can get them for you if you wish :)

jace055
LCD!

Post by jace055 »

Goto http://www.futurlec.com/index.shtml they have everything you are looking for.

linear
evil Dr. linear
evil Dr. linear

Post by linear »

Wow, they sure do! http://www.futurlec.com/ConnHead.shtml I've done business with futurlec, and they rock. Truly reasonable shipping rates worldwide.
BLK202A-4BR-BK + LK202-25-WB-V + LK204-25-V + VK204-25-V + LK-202-24-USB + MX212

babyjocko
LCD!

Post by babyjocko »

Yeah, but they don't have wire or crimpers? WTF?