Last one... I hope...

LK/ELK/VK/PK/OK/MX/GLK/EGLK/GVK/GLT Series

Moderators: Henry, Mods

Dr_kazza
LCD Geek

Post by Dr_kazza »

Just coughed up my cash and bought a couple of 25PCs looking forward to playing :grin:

Just wanted to double check some things because you webbie has a contents list for every piece except the 204-25PC

1) do I get a serial cable with it?... if not can you put a couple in please?

2) is it just a simple power connector that fits in the back...i.e. I don't need to mod the power in do i?

Thx lots for all your help

Kazza

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Post by Henry »

On 2001-11-16 08:48, Dr_kazza wrote:

Just coughed up my cash and bought a couple of 25PCs looking forward to playing :grin:

Just wanted to double check some things because you webbie has a contents list for every piece except the 204-25PC

1) do I get a serial cable with it?... if not can you put a couple in please?

2) is it just a simple power connector that fits in the back...i.e. I don't need to mod the power in do i?

Thx lots for all your help

Kazza
Well good to hear, I'm sure you'll like it!

1. It doesn't some with one unless you bought one (but I'll see what I can do :smile:
2. it uses a standard UNMODIFIED floppy power cable
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital

Dr_kazza
LCD Geek

Post by Dr_kazza »

cool... really appreciate it...

you should put a link on there saying that this DOES NOT come with a serial cable and you need to buy one... I would have ordered two but MrHaz confused me here where he said the serial cable that comes with it.... (underneath the 5th piccy) blah blah blah

Thx m8

Kazza

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Post by Henry »

let me know your real name on the order so I can add one. None of you displays come with a serial or power cable unless you buy a PC Bay insert...
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital

Dr_kazza
LCD Geek

Post by Dr_kazza »

bloody mr haz... :wink:

Name is Karim Awenat, order for 2* 204-25PC and 2 mounting kits (1 blk 1 beige)

FANX :oops:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dr_kazza on 2001-11-16 10:43 ]</font>