My LK204-25PC is on the way :-))

LK/ELK/VK/PK/OK/MX/GLK/EGLK/GVK/GLT Series

Moderators: Henry, Mods

Whoosh
LCD?

Post by Whoosh »

Ordered it last Sunday, it shipped yesterday and should arrive here in Holland tommorow, Im happy :-))

Ive been looking into how to program for it, and hopefully this should all work out well, and it's definitly going to be a big part of the fun for me.

One of the things I want to do is make a remote control and display for MS Flightsimulator 2002, so it can display and control the radio's, autopilot and the like.

Will keep you informed about that ;-)

Cheers, Whoosh

Whoosh
LCD?

Post by Whoosh »

After being held up in customs, it arrived today, so you can imagine I rushed home from work :-))

Had a problem with the contrast first, but fixed that after searching the forum, it works great now and best of all, already got the connection going in Delphi, this is fun! So much fun, Im tempted to call in sick tommorow hehe ;-)

Now...on the coding...

Cheers, Whoosh

Rikk
LCD!

Post by Rikk »

Grats on the new LCD :smile:

Out of interest what was the contrast problem you had and how did you fix it, I still have a problem with mine always far to low unless I pull out the serial cable and pop it back then it's fine.

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Post by Henry »

On 2002-03-14 14:07, Rikk wrote:
Grats on the new LCD :smile:

Out of interest what was the contrast problem you had and how did you fix it, I still have a problem with mine always far to low unless I pull out the serial cable and pop it back then it's fine.
Which LCD do you have?
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Post by Henry »

On 2002-03-14 13:44, Whoosh wrote:
After being held up in customs, it arrived today, so you can imagine I rushed home from work :-))

Had a problem with the contrast first, but fixed that after searching the forum, it works great now and best of all, already got the connection going in Delphi, this is fun! So much fun, Im tempted to call in sick tommorow hehe ;-)

Now...on the coding...

Cheers, Whoosh

LOL.. enjoy!!!
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital

Whoosh
LCD?

Post by Whoosh »

Rikk, thanks :-) my contrast problem was the one described here (and solved) here: http://www.lcdforums.com/forums/viewtop ... &forum=1&9

For some odd reason I managed to loose the display all together, but fixed it. Lesson learned ;-) Seems unrelated to your problem though.

Well Henry, right now Ive got a small app coded that displays the CPU usage, GDI, system and user resources (in bargraphs hehe)
Im going to work this into something proper tommorow or day after and probably set a webpage to share it =)

Also playing with Smartie and about to download LCDC.

Cheers, Whoosh (<-- decided it's a better idea to go to work tommorow anyways)