Need Drivers for GLK 24064-16-1u module display

LK/ELK/VK/PK/OK/MX/GLK/EGLK/GVK/GLT Series

Moderators: Henry, Mods

arunmri
LCD?

Need Drivers for GLK 24064-16-1u module display

Post by arunmri »

Hi i need drivers and GPO's pinout for the GLK24064-16-1U module.Can any one provide the link?

Thanks and Regards:

arun.m

Ray
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Ray »

You can find the manual for all our products over here. Drivers for all our displays you can find here.

arunmri
LCD?

Post by arunmri »

Thanks Ray.I have downloaded and connected my display. But wen i try to use matrix type key board for each key pressing it throughs the same hexadecimal value(0*FF).what can i do now? I have checked the connections and everything was cfine.
Anbudan Arun.M

Raquel
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Raquel »

Hello arunmri,

I wonder, if you please try out uProject.

Check communication by sending text to the display in the Main tab. There is a white rectangular box on the bottom right corner, this window shows the data received from the display. If you press keys, you should have the data shown in this box. Make sure that you have Auto Transmit Key on, which is default on, unless you have changed it.

Please let me know how it turns out.

Thanks,
Raquel Malinis
Design and Development
Matrix Orbital

arunmri
LCD?

Post by arunmri »

HI Raquel,

I tryed uProject. With this tool wen i try to comunicate by sending text getting only XXXX. But wen i used MOGD Sharp which is universal software tool to test t GLK series display i am geeting what i am transmitting. i want to check by keypad communication. Even wen i use uProject geeting only 0xFF and 0xFE for key pressing. can u provide tools to test keypad?

Thanks,

arun.m
Anbudan Arun.M

Clark
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Clark »

Hi Arun,

Just want to make sure you caught Raquel's reply, I believe she has posted regarding your keypad issues over here.

Thanks,

Troy
Troy Clark
Design & Development
Matrix Orbital