LCD Center 2

LK/ELK/VK/PK/OK/MX/GLK/EGLK/GVK/GLT Series

Moderators: Henry, Mods

relix
Uber Slave
Uber Slave

Post by relix »

okay, because a friend of me couldn't register on this forum, I'm asking his question :wink:, here goes:

I've been running this for a couple of weeks now, but try as I might, I can't get it to display the fan rpms shown in MBM5. The built in variables ($FAN1, etc) just display 0, wheras MBM shows the true speeds of the fans.

I know it's not a problem with MBM's shared memory, as I hacked an app together to see what was beeing put there.

Has anybody else had this problem? Apart from this, it's a great bit of kit, and when I've been coding all day at work, I can't be asked to code an LCD display app at home!

NotANick
LCD!

Post by NotANick »

On 2002-02-01 16:56, relix wrote:
okay, because a friend of me couldn't register on this forum, I'm asking his question :wink:, here goes:

I've been running this for a couple of weeks now, but try as I might, I can't get it to display the fan rpms shown in MBM5. The built in variables ($FAN1, etc) just display 0, wheras MBM shows the true speeds of the fans.

I know it's not a problem with MBM's shared memory, as I hacked an app together to see what was beeing put there.

Has anybody else had this problem? Apart from this, it's a great bit of kit, and when I've been coding all day at work, I can't be asked to code an LCD display app at home!
Yeah, your problem isn't abnormal. Far as I can tell almost everyone using LCDCenter has this problem, or at least thats what I gather from reading a few different forums..
It used to work with MBM 5.08 at least that was the last one I personally have been able to get the fan rpm's to show, lucky for me I keep multiple backups. :smile: