vblcd.ocx error on digibus software

LK/ELK/VK/PK/OK/MX/GLK/EGLK/GVK/GLT Series

Moderators: Henry, Mods

Mr_Lore
LCD?

Post by Mr_Lore »

I have a matrix orbital lk204-pc, lcd center 2.0 works fine but digibus will not load due to missing or corrupt vblcd.ocx file, plz help a noob out.

Mr_Lore
LCD?

Post by Mr_Lore »

forgot to mention my hardware,
Soyo Dragon Plus motherboard
Adaptec 19160 SCSI card
Seagate Cheetah X15
Geforce2 Ultra
running Windows XP prof.

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Post by Henry »

I have seen this too, the digibus software never got 100% tested.... I think I have a couple different version of that file... I'll post them here when I track hem down.
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital

Mr_Lore
LCD?

Post by Mr_Lore »

I fixed it! weeeee! I am the sm4rty, fyi, the vblcd.ocx file that lcdcenter2.0 installs is a different file than the one included with Digibus, so I switched em, I put the included vblcd.ocx that came with digibus in the system32 directory. LCDCenter2.0 still works and now Digibus also works. The file included with LCDCenter is 4kb larger than the Digibus ocx file, but all functions work on both apps so I'm happy.

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Post by Henry »

On 2002-01-17 09:30, Mr_Lore wrote:
I fixed it! weeeee! I am the sm4rty, fyi, the vblcd.ocx file that lcdcenter2.0 installs is a different file than the one included with Digibus, so I switched em, I put the included vblcd.ocx that came with digibus in the system32 directory. LCDCenter2.0 still works and now Digibus also works. The file included with LCDCenter is 4kb larger than the Digibus ocx file, but all functions work on both apps so I'm happy.
You are my hero :smile: So all you have to do is manualy put the OCX file into the system32dir and everything is OK? (I would like to fix it in the file)
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital

Mr_Lore
LCD?

Post by Mr_Lore »

yep,put the included vblcd.ocx that is in the DigiBus ZIP into the system32 dir.