Constructive Critism??

Take a load off and chat!

Moderators: Henry, Mods

Johnny
LCD Guru

Constructive Critism??

Post by Johnny »

Hi to the MO guys.

I would just like to say how much i love my MO MX222, and LCDC both excellent products.

I can understand how busy you guys are, i dont know what size of a tech. department you have but I have small suggestion.. <:)

I have been posting on the forums since middle of january and i am frustrated that alot of my posts are unanswered? As an overseas customer these forums are my only practical form of support and being a newbie i have alot of questions i need answered. Sorry Henry I dont find the tutorials/guides much help, im sure others will confirm this. A little faster response on the forums and more detail guides (especially pictorial) and i would be a very happy customer. I appreciate its the start of the year things are mad busy. Please dont take offense this is just some constructive critisism!
I prefer to have a bottle in front of me than a full frontal Labotomy!

Check ma Bad, Invisible, Bail making Self!

Miles
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Miles »

Hi Johnny,

Your right, we are extremely busy, however we are doing our best to get to every post, not to mention the amount of emails that we encounter in one day. I can understand your frustration as a customer and we are working on resolving these issues. The past few days we've been busy setting up a new server for the forums, hence the "ups and downs".
Miles Y.
Head of Technical Support
Product Manager
Matrix Orbital

Johnny
LCD Guru

Post by Johnny »

Great,

i understand, really glad to see your taking a proactive approach. Anyway i appreciate your situation and i will promise to be alittle more patient in future :oops:

Pheonix
LCD Guru

Post by Pheonix »

Remember this is a discussion forum though, so if your having real problems you might like to try emailing them?

Alternatively, I don't know if you already post over at forums.bit-tech.net, but there are alot of Matrix Orbital users there, so you might like to try that.``

Johnny
LCD Guru

Post by Johnny »

yes, im on bit-tech quite a lot, but the particular tutorials aren't available. But thanks ill keep my eyes open there