MX610 Review @ Extreme Overclocking.com

Read them before posting... and find out what new!!!

Moderators: Henry, Mods

Nick
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

MX610 Review @ Extreme Overclocking.com

Post by Nick »

Overall I am extremely pleased with the Matrix Orbital MX6 series. It is easy enough to install and operate by even the most novice user, yet has the versatility to meet the demands of advanced users with specific needs. Part of what makes the product so great is the LCDC software program that Matrix Orbital has decided to bundle together with the MX6 display. While I personally probably won't be writing a plugin anytime soon, I have found that many other users think along the same lines I do, and have already written plugins for features that I wanted. One example being a Folding@Home plugin, so I can see what my PC is doing without always having to turn the monitor on to check it.

The PLED display offers an extremely bright and crisp display, while requiring very little power (and thus generating very little heat). The refresh speed is also excellent, even with character dancing around the display there is no ghosting. Matrix Orbital did a good job mounting the display in sturdy metal frame (as opposed to cheap plastic), it is definitely designed to last. Matrix Orbital offers a one (1) year warranty on their displays, and most of their parts.
http://www.extremeoc.com/reviews/cases/ ... 610_1.html

Nick Hesson
Sales Rep.
Matrix Orbital

Nick
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Nick »

thanks to Jason Rabel at Extreme Overclocking!
Nick Hesson
Sales Rep.
Matrix Orbital