In color LCD which method is used to make color
i have seen black text lcd that make graphics also

Daniel Divino
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Re: Which color LCD is used

Post by Daniel Divino »

Hi Ritesh,

For our coloured LCDs, the Liquid Crystal that's used doesn't change much, but the backlight and the LCD glass does. We can adjust the colour of the screen by changing both the backlight and the glass of the display.

The standard Yellow-Grey LCD colour that is available on a lot of our products combines a Grey LCD Glass with a Yellow-Green backlight. Our Tri-colour panels uses an RGB controllable backlight, allowing you to set the colour of your display.

Cheers,
Daniel
Daniel Divino
Technical Support
Matrix Orbital

Cruise
LCD?

Post by Cruise »

After how many hours of use do these changes to the backlight and the LCD glass typically start to happen btw?
Here are the ultimate rangefinders for hunting in my opinion.

Daniel Divino
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Daniel Divino »

Hi Cruise,

I think you misunderstood my previous post. Our LCDs will not completely change their color overtime.

When you purchase an LCD from us, you can choose from a set of colour combinations. For example, we offer a Yellow-Green Display that provides a yellow backlight and Grey text. We also offer Blue-White, Grey-White, Tri-colour etc.

The LCD colours do not change overtime, ie a Yellow-Green display will not change to a Grey-White display, or a Blue-White display. The displays may become faded after extensive use, but they will still remain the same colour.

The only LCD that can change colour is our Tri-colour display as it uses an RGB backlight allowing the user to set the colour of their LCD as needed.

Hopefully this clears up any confusion.

Cheers,
Daniel
Daniel Divino
Technical Support
Matrix Orbital