I need help on choosing what model to get PLZ HELP

Take a load off and chat!

Moderators: Henry, Mods

LanoX
LCD?

I need help on choosing what model to get PLZ HELP

Post by LanoX »

Hi people how are you all .????

i was wondering if you could help me i wont to get 1 of these LCDs displays not sure which 1 but i got Lian Li case and i would liek to mach my case but iam not sure which 1 is the best at the moment as i am new to this also i am not sure if its better to get 4 line display then 2 line display it kidna looks good 4 lines too but again i need your help on deciding. Also is it hard to configure them to show what u wont ? plz help ...

I was thinking of gettign this 1 LK204-24-USB-WB but not sure ?? Let me know on ur comments plz

Thank you very much Lano
If you can read this it means you now Overclocked to the max !!! YET

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Post by Henry »

The MX2 is probably the nices product right now, it comes with the fan controllers, LCDC and in real black aluminum bay insert. The MX4 is not out yet and will not be for a little longer. You can get the LK204-24-USB, but there is not aluminum bay insert and you will have to buy LCDC seperatly.
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital

LanoX
LCD?

Post by LanoX »

Henry tnx for your reply so you think i should wait then till mx4 comes out and just get that 1 and do u know when will it come out approximatly ?
what is ur openion?? i need Lian li aluminium 1 ..???

tnx man and also waht options would mx4 have would it have like fan control temp display winamp display email and etc ???

thnx again
If you can read this it means you now Overclocked to the max !!! YET

Pheonix
LCD Guru

Post by Pheonix »

Well the MX2 is probably going to be abit simpler to use than the MX4

It depends on how much space you have, and how complicated you want to get, and how much you want to spend.

As your a begineer, I'd suggest an MX2

The silver aluminium faceplate will match your Lian Li case well. Although it won't have buttons :)