NEW COMPETITION!!!

Take a load off and chat!

Moderators: Henry, Mods

BigTy
LCD?

Post by BigTy »

Hey Poss did you get yours yet? and who is the last winner? I know MO is a great company and dont want its users to feel like there contests are a scam so i know they will contact you guys VERY shortly.

techie
LCD!

Post by techie »

BigTy wrote:Hey Poss did you get yours yet? and who is the last winner? I know MO is a great company and dont want its users to feel like there contests are a scam so i know they will contact you guys VERY shortly.
Last I heard from Poss, he didn't get his either and we had a deal that we'd contact eachother if we heard anything.

I havn't heard from him, so I would assume he hasn't heard from Henry or whoever.

At least a message with a brief explination as to why the huge delay and lack of contact would be nice.
Cheers!

techie007

pOssEssEd
LCD?

Post by pOssEssEd »

My thoughts.. Henry is a busy man.., i am sure it was no scam, but i think with the possible release of the mx4 in march we will hear sometime around then, but just some confirmation from MO would be nice..

thnx :)

techie
LCD!

Post by techie »

pOssEssEd wrote:My thoughts.. Henry is a busy man.., i am sure it was no scam, but i think with the possible release of the mx4 in march we will hear sometime around then, but just some confirmation from MO would be nice..
I'm sure Henry is busy, heck I'm a busy guy too, and I'm sure you are, yet we manage to pop in and contact eachother.

I have nothing against Henry or MO. The product is great, unfortunatly this does strike me as a customer service failure. It makes me hope I never have to return a broken piece of product.

It's just a little upsetting as, up until this point, it seemed that the relations between MO and it's customers and supporters was far above other companies.

I think this emoticon sums it up best: :-? :-? :-?
Cheers!

techie007

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Post by Henry »

Thanks for baring with me here :) I was going to surprise you all and give the winners a MX4 keypad, but they were delayed two times
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital

pOssEssEd
LCD?

Post by pOssEssEd »

Henry, many thnx, i knew there was a delay with the keypads from reading some other posts but its good news they are now ready.. Congrats to the other winners i am positive the wait was worth it...
Cheers :D :D :D

pOssEssEd
LCD?

Post by pOssEssEd »

OK, i just wanted to say THANK YOU Henry and all at MO, my screen turned up in the post today, i just finished installing the drivers and all is sweet, i plan to install it over the weekend after abit of a reorganise and tidy of the case.
Thanks again guys :D:D:D

techie
LCD!

Post by techie »

pOssEssEd wrote:OK, i just wanted to say THANK YOU Henry and all at MO, my screen turned up in the post today, i just finished installing the drivers and all is sweet, i plan to install it over the weekend after abit of a reorganise and tidy of the case.
I'm STILL waiting for mine. ARGH!! I think Henry fell off the face of the planet.......

HENRY?!?!?!?!?
Cheers!

techie007

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Post by Henry »

techie wrote:
pOssEssEd wrote:OK, i just wanted to say THANK YOU Henry and all at MO, my screen turned up in the post today, i just finished installing the drivers and all is sweet, i plan to install it over the weekend after abit of a reorganise and tidy of the case.
I'm STILL waiting for mine. ARGH!! I think Henry fell off the face of the planet.......

HENRY?!?!?!?!?
bah I feel like a sheep... every time I go to look at your e-mail I get distracted... I am going to my mail account right now, come hell or high water...
:-?
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital

techie
LCD!

Post by techie »

Henry wrote:bah I feel like a sheep... every time I go to look at your e-mail I get distracted... I am going to my mail account right now, come hell or high water...
I got it woohoo! :) Thanks Henry. I still havn't plugged it in, but soon ;)
Cheers!

techie007

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Post by Henry »

techie wrote:
Henry wrote:bah I feel like a sheep... every time I go to look at your e-mail I get distracted... I am going to my mail account right now, come hell or high water...
I got it woohoo! :) Thanks Henry. I still havn't plugged it in, but soon ;)
Just be careful not to blow it up ;)
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital

techie
LCD!

Post by techie »

Henry wrote:Just be careful not to blow it up ;)
awwww... but I want to! :)

It'll be kind of tricky as I see it's a wide-voltage. I'll have to strap two or three power taps togeather to get that kind of juice ;)

I grabbed myself a 10' serial cable out of stock, I just have to get it near an open computer so I can use the power supply. This normally wouldn't be hard, but I'm in the tale end of restoring a crashed server, doing my daily service calls and the techs around me have 2 weeks to get ~90 new computers built and out the door. It's a wee hectic...

I'm going to mount the stuff in my car over the next couple-few months and I'll definatly send in a picture or 5. The display is going into a yet-to-be-built custom console. and the keypad (which is EXATCLY what I needed, sticky backing and all!) will be mounted (probably) in the centre arm-rest.

All powered by a 1GHz Cyrix, ah-hem I mean IBM, ah-hem I mean _Via_ CPU. ;)

Thanks again. It took a while, but hey all's good :)
Cheers!

techie007