Take a load off and chat!

Moderators: Henry, Mods

deus
LCD?

Post by deus »

rite guys im a complete newbie to the orbital , i got it yesterday and dam am i happy with it :) , but i need some guideance plz im a bit lost :( , one question would be where can i get plugs ins for it and are they free ? also when ive made changes to text and stuff like duration of time certain things stay up during the cycle how do i save them ? cause clicking on save to memory does nt seem to work after i reboot ,also is there any cool stuff i can do with this baby that as a newb i may not have come across .

any help would be cool and thx in advance for replys :-? thats how i feel :)

deus
LCD?

Post by deus »

sry i forgot i have the mx 222 sliver orbital without the f buttons or arrows and just the mbm and lcdc software installed .

deus
LCD?

Post by deus »

ok this is where i ve desided to start from to get my barrings with this new toy, as a newb the example list that comes default with my panel is ok for now i just have been trying to change it around abit but i cant seem to permanently save the changes how would i go about doing that ?

calvin166
LCD Geek

Post by calvin166 »

check out LCDC's website :P www.lcdc.cc
-Calvin166
"... and then..."

deus
LCD?

Post by deus »

cheers mate :)

Miles
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Miles »

If you have any further questions don't hesiste to ask...we were all newbies at one time... 8)
Miles Y.
Head of Technical Support
Product Manager
Matrix Orbital