Sponsorship and Such

Take a load off and chat!

Moderators: Henry, Mods

FakeSnake
LCD?

Post by FakeSnake »

To the recipient of this email,

You may be interested to know that the latest computer hardware site has just celebrated its much-awaited launch. At http://www.thehardwire.com we hope to become the ultimate resource for PC hardware tweaking, modding and overclocking in the near and present future. With a team stretching the globe with representatives in the US, UK and other parts of Europe, Hardware News coverage every day is our ultimate aim. Besides that we have many hardware reviews and articles lined up for review. Items include: Epox 8KHA+ Motherboard, Radeon R8500 video card, GeForce 2 Ti and GeForce 3 Ti500 video cards, Athlon XP1600 and many others we dare not to expose!
We write to you today to offer you a most exciting opportunity. Sponsorship is something that we value greatly. This would involve receiving hardware items to review in return for banner display advertisements and mentions and endorsement throughout our reviews and news.
Hopefully you will consider this valuable opportunity so that we can work together in the near future to provide the most detailed and fair reviews of hardware available on the mass market.

Thank you for your time,

The Hard Wire Staff

http://www.thehardwire.com
Hardware News, Straight from the wire

FakeSnake
LCD?

Post by FakeSnake »

I posted here since your mail server was down :grin:

jodynicH
Case Guy
Case Guy

Post by jodynicH »

Hmm...looks like a really good start you have going. Good luck with the site. I hope ya do well.

FakeSnake
LCD?

Post by FakeSnake »

Thanks for the encouragement, and I was just wondering if anyone here wanted to write some articles for us, if so drop me a line on MSN ( fakesnake00@hotmail.com ) , or mail me ( fakesnake@thehardwire.com ). Until then, I'm off sponsor huntin' wish me luck! (*hint hint*)

FakeSnake
LCD?

Post by FakeSnake »

/me sniffs at no responses

linear
evil Dr. linear
evil Dr. linear

Post by linear »

maybe if you were a real snake...

FakeSnake
LCD?

Post by FakeSnake »

C'mon Henry!

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Post by Henry »

YGM
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital

FakeSnake
LCD?

Post by FakeSnake »

Thanks for the consideration Henry, now I have to answer it fully :grin: As for the C++ I'll have to look over that, I'm more of a web programmer :grin: .