New UK MO re-seller

Take a load off and chat!

Moderators: Henry, Mods

coolmiester
LCD?

New UK MO re-seller

Post by coolmiester »

Hi everyone

......just a quick post to say Hi and to let all you folk know that Coolercases UK are now a UK re-seller for Matrix Orbital LCD displays.

No doubt i will be spending quite a bit of time in here searching the archives trying to pick up a few tips and tricks over the coming months so any obvious ones would be greatly appreciated.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank Adam at MO for sorting the whole thing out....you been a great help Adam and look forward in working closely with you in the future!

Thanks in advance to everyone for your time and encourage any comments :)

Adam
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Adam »

thanks for the kind words Paul. By the way, the layout on your site is impressive! :o :D We also look forward to working with you.
Adam L.
Sales Manager
Matrix Orbital

A nod is as good as a wink to a blind bat.

Cheese
Bit-Tech.net
Bit-Tech.net

Post by Cheese »

Nice to see another MO retailer in this fine country of ours :)

Rob.

coolmiester
LCD?

Post by coolmiester »

cheers guys

i been reading some of your articles over the w/end Rob....made some excellent reading....you certainly know your displays.
I'd recommend anyone like myself who is pretty new to it all to give this "Basics Guide" a read here
Certainly enlightened me a bit.

Cheese
Bit-Tech.net
Bit-Tech.net

Post by Cheese »

coolmiester wrote:cheers guys

i been reading some of your articles over the w/end Rob....made some excellent reading....you certainly know your displays.
I'd recommend anyone like myself who is pretty new to it all to give this "Basics Guide" a read here
Certainly enlightened me a bit.

Thanks for the nice words, I'll give you a link in my next LCD review (oh and add you to the FAQ where to buy list!), cheers,

Rob.