GTT TFT Support

Moderator: Mods

Daniel Divino
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Re: Create A SlideCommand

Post by Daniel Divino »

Hello Bob,

After doing some testing, it looks like the GTT does have issues when the LT-RB range is larger than the slider track width. I'll make sure to add a note for that in the GTT Protocol manual. I'm glad that your sliders work now, and you were able to find the issue with your 9Slice files.

Let us know if you have any more questions.

Cheers,
Daniel
Daniel Divino
Technical Support
Matrix Orbital

Bob
LCD?

Post by Bob »

Hi,

I had some problems with the slider again. It always returns 0x00 (the rightmost/bottom value?..happens while slider is displayed in leftmost/topmost startposition) when I open the skript-page where I added the slider. This happens until I first slide to somewhere. Then it correctly returns the sliderposition/-value. When I leave the skript-page with the slider it returns 0x00 again while the slider position/-value isn't or shouldn't be 0x00. Is the reason for this part of the slider-command or do I have to manage this in my MCU programm?
with kind regards
Bob

Daniel Divino
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Daniel Divino »

Hello Bob,

I have been able to reproduce the issue you have brought up. Thanks for letting us know about this bug! I have informed our firmware developers, and they'll see what they can do.

Until then, you can use the Set Slider Value command to work around this issue. Once you create a slider, you can immediately set its value using the Set Slider Value command. This way, it will return the value expected.

Thanks again for letting us know about the bug. I'll keep you updated on any progress made.

Cheers,
Daniel
Daniel Divino
Technical Support
Matrix Orbital