GTT Reset problem

GTT TFT Support

Moderator: Mods

MaestroLimpio
LCD?

GTT Reset problem

Post by MaestroLimpio »

Hi Guys,

I just received my new GTT43 TTL 5V screen, and i start using it, but for some reason after sending 12 images to be displayed on the screen, it resets itself.

I have tried the clear buffer command with no luck, what I also observed is that if I put fewer images on the buffer i can send more images until reset, but i cant find a way to get rid of the reset.

Also another way to force the reset that im having is by sending several echo commands, after 20-30 of them the screen resets.

Looks like a WD reset since it process the last image, halt for 3-5 secs and then reset.

Regards

Tino
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Re: GTT Reset problem

Post by Tino »

Hi,

I understand you are having an issue with your GTT43 resetting after you send a number of images to be displayed.
To better understand and be able fully troubleshoot the issue is it possible that you send the images you are using in a zip file.
Also any code or sequence of commands you are using so I can try to replicate exactly what you are seeing?
While sending the images are you able to read back from the display?

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to ask.
Thank you
Martino
Martino DeLeon
Matrix Orbital
Technical Support Representative

MaestroLimpio
LCD?

Post by MaestroLimpio »

Hi Martino,

After double checking the comunication command, i changed it to none, but i keep getting the reset.

The issue was as u said, in the flow control. Once i deactivate the flow control, which im not willing to use. the Screen stops to reset itself, and now im able to send tons of images with out a problem.

Thx a lot for ur help and very quick response.

Ric

Tino
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Tino »

Hey Ric,

Not a problem!
Thank you for posting the solution you found on the forum!

If you run into any other issues please feel free to ask.
Thank you
Martino
Martino DeLeon
Matrix Orbital
Technical Support Representative