GTT Software Release v. 1.0.0.36

GTT TFT Support

Moderator: Mods

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

GTT Software Release v. 1.0.0.36

Post by Henry »

We have release the first version of the GTT software and Drivers, they can be found here:

http://www.matrixorbital.ca/software/GTT/

You can generate fonts and upload them to the GTT directly or manually place them on the SD Card. This software is a work in progress and will be updated as we add features. Please leave feedback and feature requests.

Features to be added:

* autoexec generator
* scripts generator
* startup screen generator
Last edited by Henry on Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital

Rusty
LCD?

Re: GTT Software Release v. 1.0.0.36

Post by Rusty »

Henry wrote:Please leave feedback and feature requests.
Request: ability to bitmap images to the SD card or ram buffer via USB. (Even better if this can be done from an open source C app in Linux while the display is being used). This doesn't have to be zippy fast.

Ray
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Ray »

We have a file system command set that would allow you to do this, however it did not make the cut in this release. Since it'll be a part of our standard documented command set I see no issues creating a small linux sample. I've added a task in our tracking system for this.

Rusty
LCD?

Post by Rusty »

Ray wrote:We have a file system command set that would allow you to do this, however it did not make the cut in this release. Since it'll be a part of our standard documented command set I see no issues creating a small linux sample. I've added a task in our tracking system for this.
Thank you, I would really appreciate it, this would be very helpful for the project I am working on. Let me know if you need a beta tester!