Problems applying files?

GX and Typhoon hardware, this includes, displays, cables and accessory cards.

Moderator: Mods

paulstung
LCD?

Problems applying files?

Post by paulstung »

So I jumped into buying a GX Typhoon,and so far it has been a bit of a let down,all I am able to display is a basic design in the GX option,it won't even let me upload from file.The main problemis once I have made up a design/playlist I am able to add them to the page,but not able to apply them,the option to apply is there as well as,(design,runtime,active menu,data item and,equals)but they are just there in the background all faded so as i said all I can display is the basic options in the GX config page,but they are just static images not animated.I have uninstaled anr reinstaled up to 10times and keepgetting the same result please help.

Clark
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Re: Problems applying files?

Post by Clark »

Hi Paul,

Sorry to hear you are having some difficulty getting up and running with the LCDStudio software for your new GX. It sounds like you have everything set-up correctly, do you notice any change when you hit the play button from the menu bar?

As for the advanced options for each of the designs you have loaded into your playlist, just double click the file path to change and apply those settings.

If you're looking for additional resources to get you going, the folks at LCDStudio have put together a short but helpful document regarding the program here, and you can also browse their forums for information specific to the software from other users.

Thanks,
Troy
Troy Clark
Design & Development
Matrix Orbital