MCE support for GX

GX and Typhoon hardware, this includes, displays, cables and accessory cards.

Moderator: Mods

Edlo
LCD Geek

MCE support for GX

Post by Edlo »

I have just logged onto the forum after about 12 months hoping you have upgraded your software for the GX, surprise surprise it's still the 2008 version.

You have been promising to upgrade LcdStudio's dismal software support for the display of MCE information since the beginning of 2008, the same applies to the add on fan control pcb.

I am still using LcdInfo which does facilitate most MCE imformation screens which can be modified to your own liking.

When you made the decission to use LcdStudio in place of LcdInfo you promised full MCE support and three years later we are still waiting for a fully functioning upgrade to LcdStudio.

THREE YEARS at least of promising but being unable to give a target date why do you even pretend to support this product, I am sure many purchasers have given up on you.

ContraptionMaker
LCD!

Hey I'm not the only one to notice

Post by ContraptionMaker »

I see you noticed the lack of support and empty promises! I will NEVER knowingly buy fom Matrix Orbital again. This is one of the worst companies I have ever dealt witn. Just search my post and you will see how long I have been asking for the same things....