Windows 7 problems

GX and Typhoon hardware, this includes, displays, cables and accessory cards.

Moderator: Mods

Doopsums
LCD?

Windows 7 problems

Post by Doopsums »

So I bought this really nice LCD display called the GX typhoon. Used the other windows 7 thread to install the drivers and such. Does not work very well however:

1. Computer goes to sleep, monitor doesn't kick back on.
2. LCD is unresponsive at irregularly times, sometimes comp boots up and works fine...other times splash screen hangs....other times doesn't come on.
3. Can never keep the IR sensor enabled, which sucks because I bought a remote and when I use the configuration utility, lcd studio will freeze. Everytime I restart, IR is never enabled.
4. Why can't yall just come out with proper windows 7 drivers?
5. Right now I have lcd studio running yet the lcd is saying still waiting for applications.
6. Sometimes configuration utility does not see monitor as well....
7. Jesus, why can't this just work.....

philwong
LCD?

Post by philwong »

Try hooking up the floppy power socket. My GX typhoon works a lot better after giving it the extra juice.

Phil

quantumx
LCD?

Re: Windows 7 problems

Post by quantumx »

Same problems here, they need to release the windows 7 updated drivers so it all works correctly, been waiting for months the ones they say work, do not!! lots of issues.

Please fix this asap, my gx is just sitting dead in the water till the correct drivers are released, to many issues to keep adjusting it, just goes dead when computer sleeps then reboots. come on guys and gals.......