Clock Only Please Help

GX and Typhoon hardware, this includes, displays, cables and accessory cards.

Moderator: Mods

Goggle Eye
LCD?

Clock Only Please Help

Post by Goggle Eye »

I had the GX Typhone working on my computer. I did some up grades, mother board etc. Downloaded the Beta version of LCD Studio 2.1..

I removed the LCD from the case, after the up grades I installed the Matrix Typhone.

Loaded the software and drivers. When asked if I could see the welcome screen I could not see the screen. Only GX.

Went into Device Manager and pointed the hardware to the drivers as sugested in other post. LCD Monitor is displaying the clock only at this time.

Click on start/all programs/Matrix/LCD Default configuration the LCD Monitor shows up/click refresh/close window.

When I try to build a screen the screen will not show up on the LCD as you build it like it did before the up-grades. I can build the display save it.

I do not have any options to load the new display per instructions?

Before I had built 10 displays and all worked with out any issues.

Operating system Vista Ultimate 64 Bit. LCD Studio 2.1 Beta Version

Hardware changes. From 680I M/Board running SLI configuration to 790I M/Board running Tri SLI.

Could I have damaged the LCD Typhone on reinstall? I do not think I have a hardware issue but a software issue or I am missing something?

Ray
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Ray »

You have the clock displaying (and its displaying the proper time?) ? Then your GX is all good. Make sure you are using the software form the GX Software pack on our site, older versions might not work properly with the newer driver version. The lcdstudio version in the Software pack was an newwer version then that was previously available on the LcdStudio site.

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Post by Henry »

Please post in the correct sections next time.
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital