Where can I find the Beta software

GX and Typhoon hardware, this includes, displays, cables and accessory cards.

Moderator: Mods

ROBB
LCD Geek

Post by ROBB »

Oh yes, I've tried every USB port I have, and brother, I have a lot. aside from my over rated but fun Antec 900 case, I got powered hubs and ports all over the studio, and I've tried different cables. So if it's the usb, I'm thinking where it connects to the PC board on the display. Device Manager just doesn't blink no matter where or how many times I connect the device.

Since I eventually want to use an internal usb connection anyway, perhaps I maybe should try that? Is it a unique item I have to purchase from M. Orbital or can I snag one from inside my case?

Thanks again, Ray

ROBB
LCD Geek

Post by ROBB »

Oh yes, I've tried every USB port I have, and brother, I have a lot. aside from my over rated but fun Antec 900 case, I got powered hubs and ports all over the studio, and I've tried different cables. So if it's the usb, I'm thinking where it connects to the PC board on the display. Device Manager just doesn't blink no matter where or how many times I connect the device.

Since I eventually want to use an internal usb connection anyway, perhaps I maybe should try that? Is it a unique item I have to purchase from M. Orbital or can I snag one from inside my case?

Thanks again, Ray

Ray
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Ray »

If the port is ok the GX is broken easy as that :)

The usb is nothing special on our end, its just a regular mini-B connector if you have an internal cable around with a mini B on the end it will work fine.

ROBB
LCD Geek

Post by ROBB »

:o didn't feel easy....

Oh well, I'll just I'll wait for reply contact from Mr. Clark and get back to work on this damned Hadron Collider i guess..

Thanks Sincerely, Ray

Robb
Attachments
my bad.gif
my bad.gif (38.86 KiB) Viewed 3565 times