LCD Studio rarely see's GX

GX and Typhoon hardware, this includes, displays, cables and accessory cards.

Moderator: Mods

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Post by Henry »

ashiksorel wrote:I am receiving the same problem as well.

I create designs for the screen but for some reason whenever i restart the computer. Ot just goes into demo mode not even remotely loading my playlist.

Here is the odd thing:

Once in a while it will actually load the design i create but the Backlight is turned off when it does show it.

May I get access to this BETA Firmware and software I seriously want this to work.
OK, I have added you, but please read the guide in there.
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital

lythe
LCD!

same here

Post by lythe »

This is the same reason i have this thread bookmarked. I am using Vista 32 bit Ultimate edition and all i can get my GX to do consistently is show the demo screens. Hell i would be happy if it would just stick to the CPU usage of the demo cycle (anyway to do that?).
Can i get a copy of the beta as well?
Could anyone post a good script for the GX?.

Ray
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Ray »

The beta that was going got released at the August'08 software pack for the GX. It's available from www.matrixorbital.ca

ImaginaryFriend
LCD?

Post by ImaginaryFriend »

i'm on the same boat... well similar boat anyway.

i can get lcdstudio to work with the gx no drama. but everytime i restart my pc, it seems taht lcdstudio doesnt detect the gx automatically, and the gx only display the usual clock-cpu usage thingy. so everytime i turn on the system, i'd have to manually run the display selection wizard in lcdstudio. then i'd 'close and run in tray' it and it'd display my playlist as usual... until i reboot and do the whole manual thing all over again.

not a deal breaker but a bit of a bugger nonetheless. any thought on this one?

p.s. win7 64bit here.

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Post by Henry »

Thanks for the feedback. We have been working on software/firmware over the last couple of weeks so we should have a release at some point in the future, keep an eye on the forums!!!
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital