GX Typhoon Manual

GX and Typhoon hardware, this includes, displays, cables and accessory cards.

Moderator: Mods

licenseduser
LCD?

GX Typhoon Manual

Post by licenseduser »

IS THERE A DOWNLOADABLE VERSION?

THANKS

Ray
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Ray »

At this point in time there is not, sorry.

Bistro
LCD!

Post by Bistro »

That is NOT good. I'm a noob here. I had to hunt for hints and clues around here and other sites just to find the proper software to install for Vista. I'm looking at the LCD Studio interface (with the Quick Guide) and STILL can't figure out how to just get the simplest info on the screen....there is absolutely NO info on all the different controls and selections in there....so I'm still staring at the GX logo...loads of fun. I thought those plugins would be just a simple selection process and they would show up on the screen. I can get into detailed design later, after I get a little used used to this.

Please...could we get a little customer support? A definitive guide would not just be a convenience, it is a total necessity.

ROBB
LCD Geek

Post by ROBB »

Matrix Orbital is NOT going to help us. I'm getting some clues from other frustrated owners of this thing, and if any success I'll let you know. If not, we"ve got some alternative plans that will at least help keep other poor souls from investing in this mess and getting screwed.

Ray
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Ray »

If you actually read any other posts on the forums you would have noticed we're actually quite responsive and have updates available which solve most problems out there. All you have to do is ask for them since they are still in beta. I'll add you to the group.

ROBB
LCD Geek

Post by ROBB »

Honestly, I don't know what half of that means.. Im not a forum kinda guy you see, and I was hoping to find some direct answers to my issues. If I'd known I had to be part of a forum just to be able to use my display, I might have chosen another route. It just seems to me that an instruction book, or a guide posted somewhwere would be much easier on everyone involved. I thought I was purchasing a product I could use rightt out of the box. So this is like an online community or something? I guess part of the fun is suppose to be fishing around for clues until I get enough to make the display work?? Could I just purchase some tech support so that I don't have to do this? This has been an expensive nightmare.

Somebody please help!
Robb

Ray
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Ray »

Have you looked at the step by step upgrade/install guide available in the beta software kit I gave you access to?

ROBB
LCD Geek

Post by ROBB »

could you help me out with a link or something? I'm new in this sort of thing and I get lost drifting through all of this. Where might I find the " beta software kit ", please?

Thank You.