Quad Core Screen for GX in LCD Studio

GX and Typhoon hardware, this includes, displays, cables and accessory cards.

Moderator: Mods

slavearm
LCD Geek

Quad Core Screen for GX in LCD Studio

Post by slavearm »

Here you guys go. It isn't super hot, but it should save someone else the time making it.
Attachments
cpu.rar
Quad Core CPU Screen for LCDStudio on the GX
(1.59 KiB) Downloaded 386 times
cpu_screen.jpg
cpu_screen.jpg (40.71 KiB) Viewed 5292 times

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Post by Henry »

That's great... I have a Core 2 Duo at home, and the only thing I ever see is one core at 100% and the rest doing nothing...
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital

cybrmage
LCD?

Post by cybrmage »

Henry wrote:That's great... I have a Core 2 Duo at home, and the only thing I ever see is one core at 100% and the rest doing nothing...
Umm.... Not to be a smart-a**... but... You are the president of the company... If you wanted to see information for the other core... couldn't you have assigned the task of adding support to someone in your R&D department????

just asking out of curiosity 8-}

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Post by Henry »

Well, the point of my post was to highlight at the last of proper multi-threading and dual/quad support in Windows XP/Vista... for example, most games ex. Portal will only use one core, thus the comment that most of the time only one core is at 100% usage and the other is doing nothing. Thus, on my CPU usage graph, generally only one core shows any usage. :eyebrow:
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital

slavearm
LCD Geek

Post by slavearm »

Henry wrote:Well, the point of my post was to highlight at the last of proper multi-threading and dual/quad support in Windows XP/Vista... for example, most games ex. Portal will only use one core, thus the comment that most of the time only one core is at 100% usage and the other is doing nothing. Thus, on my CPU usage graph, generally only one core shows any usage. :eyebrow:
I dunno if that is true anymore. Most newer games use at least 2 threads, even stuff as old as Quake4 for that matter, I think even Q3 with a newer patch. Games like SupCom, Crysis, COD4, etc all make extensive use of multiprocessing.

gdn
LCD?

Post by gdn »

OMNIPRESENT said

That's great... I have a Core 2 Duo at home, and the only thing I ever see is one core at 100% and the rest doing nothing...
I'm wondering.. if you used Xen and had more than one OS running ... would it look different ? :D