Content shipped with GX?

GX and Typhoon hardware, this includes, displays, cables and accessory cards.

Moderator: Mods

Darkangel86
LCD?

Content shipped with GX?

Post by Darkangel86 »

Hello, I was just wondering, how come this forum is not active anymore? Is this project canceled? And what happened to the bigger version of the GX screens that you guys talked about?

Back to my original question, I want to purchase a GX series screen (the one without the remote control), and I was wondering, the USB cable that comes with it, what is it exactly? Just a regular external USB cable? or the internal one? and if it's the external one, is there any way I can modify my order to have the Internal USB cable instead? (the one that hooks up directly to the motherboard).

Thank you very much.

PS. Also do you guys ship with any other company? FedEx and UPS are extremely expensive considering this is a lightweight package and only from Canada.... Anyway for a cheaper kind of shipping?

Thanks again.

Al.

Mad_AP
LCD?

Re: Content shipped with GX?

Post by Mad_AP »

The GX comes with an internal USB cable that plugs into the motherboard.

Ray
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Ray »

I'm fairly sure we shipped the internal cable only to the first 50 or 100 customers and by default it now ships with a regular usb A to mini B cable.

I can't comment on how to change your order (I'm just just a techie) but I'll see if I can someone from sales that one after the weekend.

Darkangel86
LCD?

Post by Darkangel86 »

Thank you very much! I await the good news then. Also any answers regarding my other questions?

Al.

Ray
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Ray »

Project is far from canceled, we are hard at work with a new firmware release that should open up the GX for 3rd party development.

The larger GX units are still down the pipeline with the new firmware almost ready these should be fairly high on our todo list but I can't comment on any possible release dates yet.

On shipping I really have no idea being a techie I never deal with that, I have seen customers pick up the order them selves, If you live in the calgary area thats always an option. I'll add this question to the list for sales monday :)

Update:
Hmmz just saw you lived in florida, the pickup option is still available but I doubt it will be cheaper then UPS :)

Darkangel86
LCD?

Post by Darkangel86 »

Thank you very much for the information, so there is no way someone could replace the cable for me at sales? Or like can I leave a note at check out or so? And you said pick up at Florida?? Where are you guys located?!

Thanks.

Ray
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Ray »

No I said pickup in calgary and doubted it would be cheaper for you then ups :)

You would get an awesome road trip though :)

Darkangel86
LCD?

Post by Darkangel86 »

LOL! I wish!!! any info about replacement of cable?

Thanks a lot.

Al.

Ray
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Ray »

I'll get you in contact with sales for that one.

Darkangel86
LCD?

Post by Darkangel86 »

Thank you very much!