X-board question.

Support for MOC/MOS/MOI/MOU/X-Board/MOP

Moderator: Mods

bobb
LCD?

X-board question.

Post by bobb »

I emailed hvw tech support but it's taking them days for a simple answer, so maybe u folks have the answer... TIA.

I have 3 LED wired to the GPOs through 680 ohms resistors. X-Board thinks I want to do configuration when it's powered up. Need (A) hardwire the configuration (board seems to have places to do so), or (B) a software method to reconfig the board AFTER power up.

What the max current drive of backlight pins? Not a deal breaker but would like to keep the guesses to a minimum.

Raquel
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Raquel »

Hello bobb,

Thank you for posting on the forum. Can you please email me at rmalinis@matrixorbital.ca.
Raquel Malinis
Design and Development
Matrix Orbital

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Post by Henry »

Hi Bobb,

We thought we were being smart in the way we designed the configuration jumpers on the X-Board, but somehow missed this scenario. We are updating the X-Board right now and will have a new version in a week or so. We will ship you out a new one ASAP with a new configuration system that will not be affected by LED's.
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital

Raquel
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Raquel »

Hi bobb,

For your other question regarding the max current of backlight pins, the Xboard's max backlight current drive is limited at 500mA.
Raquel Malinis
Design and Development
Matrix Orbital