Touch regions on GLT240128-FGW

LK/ELK/VK/PK/OK/MX/GLK/EGLK/GVK/GLT Series

Moderators: Henry, Mods

FabienFrench
LCD?

Touch regions on GLT240128-FGW

Post by FabienFrench »

Hello everyone !

First sorry about my english, i am french and bad in english.

Here I contact you today because I work on a graphic screen matrix orbital series GLT240128-FGW and I have a worry in the touch areas. I can not find my zone once programmed and especially I did not return with an oscilloscope to validate the id when I remove my finger from the screen!

Thank you for your reading and your help. In the meantime I will keep looking!

Fabien

Daniel Divino
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Re: Touch regions on GLT240128-FGW

Post by Daniel Divino »

Hi FabienFrench,

Welcome to the forums!

Drawing rectangles directly over top your touch region is a great method of highlighting where your regions have been set up, and can help you find your regions once they are drawn.

For example, if you set up a region at X:0, Y:0, Width : 32, Height :32, draw a rectangle at the same coordinates, using the same Width and Height.

Try using the rectangles to highlight the region, and see if you can find the return message with your oscilloscope.

Cheers,
Daniel
Daniel Divino
Technical Support
Matrix Orbital

FabienFrench
LCD?

Post by FabienFrench »

Hey !
Thank you for your quick response!
It is true that I did not think of this solution but suddenly another question comes to me. The coordinates of a tactile zone are in x; y width and height but the coordinates of a rectangle are in x1 y1 x2 y2 how to know their equivalent?

Fabien

Daniel Divino
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Daniel Divino »

Hi Fabien,

You are correct. The "Draw a Rectangle" and the "Create a Touch" region command have different parameters, so it will require different values to draw them on top of each other.

For the Rectangle, X1, and Y1 represent the Top Leftmost corner of the rectangle. X2, and Y2 represent the Top Rightmost corner, as seen in the image below.
Draw a rectangle GLX.png
Draw a rectangle GLX.png (3.92 KiB) Viewed 12069 times
To create a region, you specify the X and Y, which are the Top Leftmost corner of the Region. Then you specify how wide, and how tall your region will be, as shown below.
Create a touch region GLX.png
Create a touch region GLX.png (3.35 KiB) Viewed 12069 times
To calculate the equivalent:

X1 (Rectangle) = X (Region)
Y1 (Rectangle) = Y (Region)

X2 (Rectangle) = X+W (Region)
Y2 (Rectangle) = Y+H (Region)

Hopefully this helps clarify!

Daniel
Daniel Divino
Technical Support
Matrix Orbital

FabienFrench
LCD?

Post by FabienFrench »

Sorry for my late reply, i solved the problem with your help thank you so this subject is closed !!! Thx from france !