LK204-25 Blank Screen

LK/ELK/VK/PK/OK/MX/GLK/EGLK/GVK/GLT Series

Moderators: Henry, Mods

pmagee22
LCD?

LK204-25 Blank Screen

Post by pmagee22 »

I'm using a LK204-25 to display information from a PLC it was working fine until last week when it stopped displaying any information. I removed it from the system and tried communicating to it wit Uproject which it appears I can do, the one thing I noticed is that if I try to change the contrast to the display nothing happens. I can change the brightness ok, it reports back the serial number and model type but the contrast does not respond. Is there anything someone can think of that would cause this issue.

Clark
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Re: LK204-25 Blank Screen

Post by Clark »

Hi Pmagee,

If you haven't already, I would recommend that you try the manual override procedure listed in your manual to reset the unit to default settings.

However, given that you can communicate to the unit but are unable to change the contrast setting, your display may be damaged. If you can locate the serial number on the back of your unit (##M##-####) and forward that along with your shipping address to support@matrixorbital.ca we can start the RMA process to have that unit analyzed and repaired.

Thanks,
Troy
Troy Clark
Design & Development
Matrix Orbital