Need some help shows format not info

LK/ELK/VK/PK/OK/MX/GLK/EGLK/GVK/GLT Series

Moderators: Henry, Mods

LoneWolf
LCD?

Post by LoneWolf »

The defalt driver.ini in Lcdcenter 2.0 is not reading my prosser or the mother board and is not looping back to the start it get to the last command on the list and stay there witch the traffic.Also the same with winamp will not read artist or name of song same with emails put in all the info named the file but will not show on LCD screen if an email has come in. but will show the info, same will all the other also. The only thing it will show is the is the format but no infomation. also had to in stall the lcdricer to get it to work or i would get an error 308 or 338 i am running windows 98 first ed. amd 1.333 pros a 266 pro MSI mobo.
(only some of the fromat is showinf info.

jo
I love GNU!
I love GNU!

Post by jo »

I'm sorry, could you rephrase that plz? :smile:

LoneWolf
LCD?

Post by LoneWolf »

Ok let me start over with this. The defalt Profile_driver.ini file will not show CPU and MOB temp. or fan speed nor will it report if i have any emails. You see it come up on LCD for EXP. CPU:$TEMPC but will not read the temp.of the CPU and the Email always reads Zero. You see it come up on LCD screen that the command is there but no report of emails. what is it that i have to do to get it to read my computer info? you see the profile running on LCD screen but its not reporting any of the info of my computer.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LoneWolf on 2001-09-06 13:07 ]</font>

jo
I love GNU!
I love GNU!

Post by jo »

On 2001-09-06 12:48, LoneWolf wrote:
Ok let me start over with this The defalt Profile_driver.ini file well not show CPU and MOB temp. or fan speed nor will it report if i have any emails. You see it come up on LCD for EXP. CPU:$TEMPC but no ready of the temp. and the Email always reads Zero.
what is it that i have to do to get it to read my computer info. you see the profile running on LCD screen but its not reporting the info of my computer.
you need to install MBM first (motherboard monitor, find it on google)

as far as your email is concerned: give in the correct pop server and account info

LoneWolf
LCD?

Post by LoneWolf »

yes i put in correct pop and account what other things could be wrong and i did install MBM already from the Borderfield web site at this link http://www.matrix-orbital.com/download/ ... anual.html
With lcdcenter 2.0 so what could it be ?

jo
I love GNU!
I love GNU!

Post by jo »

On 2001-09-06 13:15, LoneWolf wrote:
yes i put in correct pop and account what other things could be wrong and i did install MBM already from the Borderfield web site at this link http://www.matrix-orbital.com/download/ ... anual.html
With lcdcenter 2.0 so what could it be ?
dunno about the pop, are you sure it's correct?

about MBM: is it actually running? does you mobo support temp sensors, ...

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Post by Henry »

Post your INI file so we could have a look at it.
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital