MOGD# Charspacing on Inverted Fonts

LK/ELK/VK/PK/OK/MX/GLK/EGLK/GVK/GLT Series

Moderators: Henry, Mods

controls.freq
LCD?

MOGD# Charspacing on Inverted Fonts

Post by controls.freq »

Hi,
I'm working on a GLK19264-7T-1U and am trying to upload fonts from Mogd#. I have gotten the "clear" font to upload correctly and am trying to upload an inverted version using the "invert font" checkbox. The font seems to upload correctly except that the charspacing is not inverted. So between every character there is a white line instead of a completely black background. I am working in Mogd# version 1.0.33, which I believe is the most up-to-date version. Is there some work around for this, or a way to fix the problem? I tried drawing a black rectangle behind the text, but it still draws white lines for the charspacing. Thanks for any help!

Raquel
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Raquel »

Hi,

Please try ticking on the Clear Space between characters in Drawing, Text
and then send text and see if the white line between them goes away.

Best Regards,
Raquel Malinis
Design and Development
Matrix Orbital

controls.freq
LCD?

Solution

Post by controls.freq »

I am using a PIC18F to control the LCD, so mogd# is only being used to upload fonts. I'm not sure if that would have worked or not, but I did find a solution. I found that setting the box space mode to 'off' fixed the issue. Thanks for your quick reply though.[/quote]

Clark
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Clark »

Hi Controls.Freq,

I'm glad to see you've found the box space mode command in your manual, I can confirm that is the very same function preformed by the Clear Space box in MOGD#.

All the best moving forward in your application,
~Troy
Troy Clark
Design & Development
Matrix Orbital